- Master and Slave panels are identical ensuring easy replacement.
- Test and Reset on all panels
- Maximum of 38 super-bright LED's per panel indicate operating status and functions.
- 5V DC audible alarm buzzer provided on all panels.
- Onboard configuration facilities for selecting various modes of operation (e.g.. Master/Slave, Buzzer On/Off, Slave ID No's, Fault LED's Flash On/Off, Switch type, Services Enable/Disable etc.).
- Onboard microprocessor "Watchdog" circuitry.
- Slaves reflect current status of all inputs1
- Two modes of alarm condition indication:
- Dual warning LED's - Green for normal and flashing Red for alarm condition.
- Single warning LED - Green disabled and red continuously on for alarm condition.
- Audible alarm buzzer can be enabled or disabled at each panel.
- Audible alarm is reactivated on a new alarm condition if already muted.
- All panels on network are muted when "Mute" is pressed on Master panel.
- Pressing "Test" will activate buzzer and all LED's.
- Weatherproof, rustproof plastic enclosure for internal or external use.
- Removable inspection cover for access to front panel buttons, buzzer, and comms terminals.
- Lightweight enclosure with hinged transparent door and mounting holes for easy installation.
- Colour-coded mimic pictures on the fascia indicate each monitoring point and description.
- Special function pictures can be manufactured to end-user's specifications for use on fascia.
- 6 status LED facilities. (Power, Network Error, Mains Failure, uP Reset, Network Tx, Network Rx, Computer TX).